The accounting and tax issues involved with employer-provided benefit plans can be overwhelming. We can assist with the development, implementation and administration of your employee benefit plan.
- Annual allocation of employer contributions and forfeitures to the accounts of active participants
- Individual participant statements allocating investment results, transfers, employer contributions in accordance with plan specifications to each participant’s investment accounts. Certificates can reflect both dollar values and units held.
- Form 5500, annual report for employee benefit plans, plus related schedules.
- Summary annual report (SAR) for distribution to all participants
- All required plan testing, calculations, including those for participation, coverage, and non-discrimination.
- Preparation of distribution form
NEXT: Client Industries Served