Areas of Service Concentration: Audit and Tax. Industry expertise: real estate and real estate development, agriculture, cooperatives, employee benefit plans, transportation, governmental, not-for-profit, school districts/charter schools, distribution, investments, real estate taxation, individual taxation, and multi-state corporate and partnership taxation.
16 years of experience in public accounting. 1997 graduate of University of Arkansas-Little Rock, B.S.B.A. in Accounting.
- Member in good standing: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Graduate of the Leadership of Greater Little Rock Class XXV
- Member of the Leadership of Greater Little Rock Alumni
- Board Member of Centers for Youth & Families Foundation
- Volunteer with both Habitat for Humanity and the Greek Food Festival
NEXT: Brent Sharpmack, CPA