Areas of Service Concentration: Audit and Tax, Multi-state taxation, and Employee Benefit Plans. Industry expertise: self-insurance trusts, physicians, manufacturing, construction, and high net worth individuals. Currently serves as the firm’s Administrative Partner and designated Employee Benefit Plan Partner.
20 years of experience in public accounting. 1993 graduate of University of Central Arkansas, B.S. in Accounting.
- Member in good standing: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Graduate of the Leadership of Greater Little Rock Class XIX
- Member of Leadership of Greater Little Rock Alumni
- Recognized as one of the Arkansas Business 40 under 40 in 2007
- Member of St. Joe’s Catholic Church
- Member of the Little Rock Midtown Rotary and former Treasurer
- Board member and current Secretary of Arkansas State Board of Public Accountancy
- Member of the National Association of State Boards Uniform Accountants Committee
NEXT: Gina Moran, CPA