Areas of Service Concentration: Audit, Tax, and closely held businesses. Industry expertise: agriculture, not -for-profit, construction, manufacturing, cooperatives, distribution, financial institutions, credit unions, trusts, employee benefit plans, and fraud examinations. Gina also serves as the firm’s director of quality control, including and assisting with the continuing professional education for the firm.
19 years of experience in public accounting. 1995 graduate of University of Central Arkansas, B.B.A. Accounting.
- Member in good standing: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Graduate of the Leadership of Greater Little Rock Class of XXIII
- Member of the Leadership of Greater Little Rock Alumni
- 2011 Arkansas Business 40 under 40 Honoree
- Board member of Gaines House
- Board member of Mid-South Make-A-Wish Foundation Council
- Board member of Arkansas Nonprofit Alliance; Audit Committee Chair
- Member of the ASCPA Peer Review Committee
- Member of Arkansas Bankers Association
- Member of North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Member of North Little Rock Next Generation Young Professionals
NEXT: Rami Kassissieh, CPA