Areas of Service Concentration: Audit, Tax, and Consulting. Industry expertise: cooperatives, construction, agricultural businesses, automobile dealerships, retail, real estate development and management, professional associations, physicians, law firms, and manufacturing.
40 years of experience in public accounting. 1972 graduate of University of Arkansas-Fayetteville. Formerly a partner with Russell Brown & Company, a regional firm, and Arthur Young & Company (Ernst & Young), a national firm.
- Director of Bank of the Ozarks
- Member in good standing: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants, and the National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives
- Member of the Executive Committee of the LTA Committee of the National Council of Farmer Cooperatives
- Director and Treasurer of the Little Rock Boys & Girls Club Foundation
- Director of the Boys & Girls Club of Central Arkansas
- Director and former chairman of the Arkansas State Police Foundation
- Member of the Little Rock Rotary Club
- Member of Pleasant Valley Country Club
- Member of St. James United Methodist Church in Little Rock
NEXT: Lynelle Lehman, CPA