Brent Sharpmack has over 10 years of experience in public accounting working with a number of private businesses, with both audit and tax services, and has notable experience working with companies in the construction, financial institution, and manufacturing industries.
A 2002 cum laude graduate of Henderson State University, B.B.A. in Accounting and a 2003 honor graduate of Henderson State University, M.B.A. in Accounting.
- Member in good standing: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Arkansas Bankers Association
- Member of the BDO Alliance USA Financial Institutions Group
- Member of the Arkansas Tech University Business Advisory Council
- Member of the Cabot Rotary
- Member of First Baptist Church of Cabot – Finance Committee Member
NEXT: Dick Cisne, CPA